Start Living Well with a Career in Health & Wellness
Get the Skills to Be a Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, or Medical Assistant Professional in Kansas City & Lawrence
Focused instruction. Hands-on training. Practical experience. For over 25 years, WellSpring School of Allied Health’s proven career training formula has given people like you the health and wellness tools to succeed—both personally and professionally.
What is the WellSpring Difference?
WellSpring graduates earn more than a diploma or degree. Our comprehensive programs empower you with the skills to pursue an exciting career in the growing field of health and wellness while developing a deep understanding of both yourself and others. Whether it is on the massage table, in the gym, at a medical clinic, or at the dining room table, WellSpring School of Allied Health is about optimal wellness, in all its dimensions.
5 Reasons WellSpring is the Right Choice for You
1. Established Reputation—Nationally accredited, WellSpring School of Allied Health has been a recognized industry leader in health and wellness training for over 26 years!
2. Total Health and Wellness Focus—Unlike all-purpose technical institutes, natural health and wellness has been the sole focus of our school since 1988. We’re 100% committed to wellness education.
3. Instructors with Real World Experience—WellSpring prides itself on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size. Our programs are designed to empower you with the skills and confidence that will enable you to succeed in the real world.
4. Flexible Schedules—Choose from convenient day or evening schedules. At WellSpring, we are dedicated to providing you with the flexibility, guidance, and support you need to thrive as you embark upon an exciting new career.
5. Continuous Career Support—WellSpring is invested in the success of our students. Our career services team works with both recent and practicing graduates to provide referrals, job leads, and extensive opportunities for continuing education.