Total Health & Wellness Career Training
Focused instruction. Hands-on training. Practical experience. Get the Wellspring Difference
For over 25 years, WellSpring School of Allied Health has helped people just like you get the health and wellness training to succeed—both personally and professionally. We invite you to explore the program and career options we offer. Our friendly admissions staff are always available to answer all your questions.
The WellSpring Difference
WellSpring graduates earn more than a diploma or degree. Our comprehensive programs empower you with the skills to pursue an exciting career in the growing field of health and wellness while developing a deep understanding of both yourself and others. Whether it is on the massage table, in the gym, at a medical clinic, or at the dining room table, WellSpring School of Allied Health is about optimal wellness, in all its dimensions.
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy AOS Degree
- Personal Training Certification
- Personal Trainer AOS Degree
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Medical Assisting
Massage Therapy Diploma & Degree Program
Go beyond technique to learn the science and art of natural health and wellness with WellSpring’s cornerstone 14-month holistic massage program. Interested in a degree? You have two customized degree options depending on your career goals. Click here to learn more.
Medical Assisting Diploma Program
Meet the growing demand for support personnel in the healthcare industry with job-ready skills in just 40 weeks! Train to get your industry credentials with triple certification including EKG, Phlebotomy and RMA (Registered Medical Assistant). Learn more!
Personal Training & Wellness Diploma Program
Gain the competitive edge with dual NASM certification in personal training and general wellness while helping others live longer, healthier lives. Get certified in as few as 30 weeks – You can also widen your career options by cross-training in other disciplines and earn your degree – Now is a great time to become a holistic health and wellness professional! Click to learn more.
- Established Reputation—Nationally accredited, WellSpring School of Allied Health has been a recognized industry leader in health and wellness training for over 26 years!
- Total Health and Wellness Focus—Unlike all-purpose technical institutes, natural health and wellness has been the sole focus of our school since 1988. We’re 100% committed to wellness education.
- Instructors with Real World Experience—WellSpring prides itself on the strength of our faculty, the depth and diversity of our curriculum, and our small class size. Our programs are designed to empower you with the skills and confidence that will enable you to succeed in the real world.
- Flexible Schedules—Choose from convenient day or evening schedules. At WellSpring, we are dedicated to providing you with the flexibility, guidance, and support you need to thrive as you embark upon an exciting new career.
- Continuous Career Support—WellSpring is invested in the success of our students. Our career services team works with both recent and practicing graduates to provide referrals, job leads, and extensive opportunities for continuing education.